Monitor club funds to ensure expenses don't exceed revenue.
- Collect and deposit memberships for all stokers and any captains who choose to contribute within 7 days of receipt
- Deposit any donations received within 7 days of receipt
- Distribute keys to new members once waiver form, registration form and annual fee collected
- Notify ride convenor of people eligible to ride once waiver form, and if stoker membership fee, received.
- Contact Jo-Ann Yale or head of phone committee with names and phone numbers of all new captains and stokers so that they are called with event information
- Maintain database of paid members, periodically cross checking with ride convenor who also has a copy of the database.
- Solicit membership renewals each spring prior to and/or at the general meeting
- Monitor bank account to ensure adequate balance to cover current and proposed expenses
- The following Executive members will act as signing officers: President, Vice President, Recording Secretary, Finance Officer and Public Relations Committee Chair.
- Issue cheques (only two signatures are needed) for expenses such as bike maintenance, insurance, food for club picnics
- Distribute keys when needed to allow someone to ride when planned, collecting lost key fee if appropriate (normally FINANCE OFFICER will distribute keys)
- Promote club to potential stokers, captains and community at large